Week 5

Though this blog is far overdue, I decided it was worth posting anyway. During week 5 I nearly finished my observer to participant project. It was definitely beyond what I have attempted in the past. The teapot size was the largest that I have completed. I was also encouraged to incorporate an infuser which I believe I was successful at doing so. The pot includes loops for an overhead bamboo handle and also a casserole style handle for supporting the back of the pot. The infuser also has eyelets for a handle. Finally the lid fits into both the infuser and the pot.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s